OOTD: Black & Rain

Posted on Mar 10, 2015


Hello!! Being back home is always something I love/hate. It's nice to relax, watch TV and skim through my favorite blogs but there's such a thing as being too relaxed lol. I finally finished the third season of House of Cards and got around to watching Gone Girl and Mockingjay. I went to exercise class with mom and had a day at the dog park with Daisy :3. 
One rainy afternoon back in Tallahassee, I decided to dress up in mostly all black. I also wanted to wear knee high socks again and that whole week I was bumming so I refused to wear a simple T and jeans lol. This is the warmest sweater I ever owned... I mean being from Central Florida I always layer and end up taking off at least one layer during the day. Ha in fact, I ended up removing my undershirt because it was so warm. I love it though. I love the way it sits in the back. <3

Black Sweater | Oasap
Patterned High-Waist Shorts | Plato's Closet
Black Cut-Out Boots | Forever 21
Red Bag(similar) | Oasap
  1. Adorable outfit!

    Malika,
    m0dhisattva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Gosh I need that sweater, looks sooo comfy! xx
    http://mellowusu.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete